Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Yikes!


Wow, I don't think know exactly how long ago was it that I last posted a blog. I guess I just forgot all about it or I just never really had anything interesting to type up. But anyways this Saturday at 7/24/10, my parents, my best friend Myrhanda and I are going to be traveling by car all the way to Washington DC. Along the way we will be stopping at historic landmarks. We will be stopping at places like grave sites of past presidents. Its going to be freaky but cool! We will also be planning on stopping by and touring the home of Thomas Jefferson. We will be visiting allot of places and I don't think I can spend an whole hour explaining where I'll be going and who I'll be learning about. But I do plan on keeping a blog journal of where I went and what I did. And I'll be posting pictures and keeping everyone updated. So it will be cool! I just hope I will be able to upload pictures into my blog easily! Anyways, we will be leaving on the 24Th and won't be back until August 14Th. So I will be missing three Sunday's and Wednesday church services. Yikes! I will miss everyone in my church family! I'm just glad I won't have to be stuck with my parents alone but I will be having my best friend Myrhanda along with me! =D I have a picture I took of her up there on the top right. And yes I just found out how to upload a picture unto my blog! Yay! Now I can upload pictures I have taking of all the places I have been on each day with my new canon camera! I'm soo excited about this trip and hopefully I'll be able to keep up with all the pictures and all the activities! I have to go and I promise that I will try and take good pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment