Thursday, July 22, 2010

The first photo is my friend's cat named Willow. She is such a calm kitten and I love her eyes. The second photo is of my beautiful best friend and I. I am crazy about her blue eyes! The third photo is kind of funny. Myrhanda and I was looking up photography photos on a website called DeviantArt. And we saw a photo of eggs with funny faces on them. So here we decided to just drow funny faces on fruit. Study the faces closely because each face is responding to the other. =] The fourth photo is of my cat and I. I took that photo on a Sunday morning while I was waiting for my parents to be ready for church. I just set the camera on the ground and set it on timer. It surprisengly turned out really good. =] The last photo is of these beautiful blossoms. I took that photo in Oregon while I was visiting my sister and her kids. This was my first time using the camera on flowers! My brother in law sold the camera to me for only 200 bucks. =D














No comments:

Post a Comment